Paid Facebook + Instagram Advertising + Google Ads Keyword
Our Social Media Advertising Services
Let us advertise your practice to targeted audiences in the place where your potential customers are sure to be — on social media.
What Is Social Media Advertising?
Social media ads differ from the standard social posts you see on your feed. Regular posts are organic, whereas ads are paid for and target specific audiences. Social media advertising offers a range of benefits and allows businesses and marketers to control what potential customers see. Leveraging a combination of both paid and organic social posts is typically the most valuable strategy.
What is Google Keyword Advertising?
Words or phrases describing your product or service that you choose to help determine when and where your ad can appear.
- The keywords you choose are used to show your ads to people. Select high-quality, relevant keywords for your ad campaign to help you reach only the most interested people, who are more likely to become your customers.
- When someone searches on Google, your ad could be eligible to appear based on the similarity of your keywords to the person’s search terms, as well as your keyword match types. Keywords are also used to match your ad to sites in the Google Network that are related to your keywords and ads.
- A great keyword list can help improve the performance of your ads and help you to avoid higher prices. Poor keywords can ultimately cause you to have higher prices and lower ad position.
- You can add match types to your keywords to help control which searches your ad can be matched with.
Use Cases for Paid Social Ads
The use cases for social media advertising are endless, but some of the most common are:
- Building brand awareness and influence
- Facilitating patient acquisition or entrance into the sales funnel
- Very cost effective compared to other marketing solutions
- Results can be seen quickly and are easily tracked and analyzed
Over years we have helped thousands of dentists get new patients and enhance their professional image through paid social ads. While most marketing firms claim that there is no 1-size-fits-all solution in paid ads, we think different and we have experienced the complete opposite. Our paid social media ads work for all dental practice (that’s why we can offer this service at such a low price.)
What are the steps?
- Choose your design template and advertisement budget (you can change this budget later)
- Sign up and create an account
- Within 2 to 5 business days you will get an email with the design to approve
- Upon approval your ad will go live on Instagram and Facebook
- Every 30 days you will receive 2 reports on ad performance
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless your cancel
Is this HIPAA Compliant?
Yes. Prospects have 2 ways to proceed when they your ad:
- Call the phone # on the ad (no information is exchanged therefore completely HIPAA compliant)
- Fill out a short form (We only collect and pass First Name, Last Name, Phone #, Email Address and Zip Code to you therefore everything is HIPAA compliant)
Essentially almost everything regarding a patient is considered protected health information (PHI). However, there’s an important thing to note. Names, addresses and phone numbers are NOT considered PHI, unless that information is listed with a medical condition, health care provision, payment data or something that states that they were seen at a particular clinic. Basically, if the information is by itself and you can find the same information by opening a phone book, then it is not PHI.
Read FAQ section for more information.